Saturday, September 19, 2009

This is it..

Dear my ex:

It's been a year and half since you decided to walk away from this relationship. I would be lying if i say i didn't blame you and i didn't hate you. When you decided to called off, it freaked me out. Everything was so sudden and unexpected. I was mad at you for starting all this up. I was mad at you for flirting my friend. I know what i did that time was uncool. Honestly, i don't know what am i doing. I've been living in a shadow of past. My past has totally took control on me and take its toll on both of us. Maybe even affect people that surrounds us. I'm sorry. I'm immature when handling breakup.

This is a pragmatic world, i shouldn't have expect you to love me forever. It's a stupid thinking. I know many people have started to accept this kind of relationship, but honestly, are we ready to accept it and go for it? Our mistake has made us face the consequence, and after all we deserve it. Our melancholy shouldn't been sympathized from anyone. What is done cannot be undone. Just accept what had been happened in the past and take it as a lesson.

I knew i never regret for being with you though we parted away eventually. Can't deny, i always telling myself "You are the best mistake i ever done", but deep inside i never meant it. It just out of the rage. I've been wondering why i was so entitled to myself for refusing to let you go. Is this because of love? I don't know..Or.. This because of pride? I guess so. Pride has holding me back from moving on.

These few days, i was out to find back our memories. I've lost it because of the grudge I'm holding. Everytime i pass through the place that we had been before, it makes me smile. I did not feel sad nor disappointed. I've accepted all with an open heart. From now onward, i will smile when look back our past. I'm happy that we used to be together and we used to love each other so much.

You do not have to apologize to me. Both of us didn't do anything wrong. Love is freedom and there is no string attached between us. You are free to do what you want. Its already your privacy, I couldn't care less and should have leave you alone. I shouldn't interfere your life so much. So, from now on, i will give back your freedom.

Never doubt my feeling to you, it wont change anyway. I love you as always. Even after a decade or century, there will always be a place in my heart that you will be fondly,fondly remembered. God has surprised me by hand you over to me, though that time you were injured. I know He want me to cure you, He want me to show you there is still a person who love you,as long as you live, you will never walk alone. I'm thankful He let you appeared in my life. I don't know how much i changed your life but i know how much you have changed my life. But,still I'm saddened that my love wasn't able to do more to heal your wounded heart. To make it up, I'm leaving you a Smile. I'm leaving you my smile. Keep that smile, take it out when you are sad.

Never afraid to admit, I always hope destiny would bring us back together.That hope was a comfort and gave me the patience to wait for the future. As time has passed, it is pretty clear that you have drifted further and further away from me. So, i guess its time for me to acknowledge, to you and myself, that our future will take different path. It appears our relationship has dwindled to a one way conversation via mail. Although you may read them, but i don't think they really reach you

I don't know whether now you are seeing someone else. But don't worry, i won't be third party anymore. You have my blessing. I wish you can find someone that love you, someone that can handle your sassy attitude and wacky thinking. When you are sick, pls, pls, pls consult a doctor. e. As much as that saddens me, i think its really time for me to say goodbye. Its really nice to meet you and in love with you, bye.


Please give me a call when life allows you to enjoy a warm hug, a good meal and a heart to heart talk.I will look forward that day..if it ever comes

No comments:

Post a Comment