Saturday, September 12, 2009

Literally..






At first, everything was just so fine,
Life goes on, past remain as history,
Nothing worries me that much,
Nothing seems to bother me.

But,
now it changed,
It's because of one damn video,
Life turn out to be what it used to be.

I'm suck,
I'm in horror,
I'm worried,
I'm confused!

It shouldn't go this way when there is another way round,
It shouldn't be like this when i still in control of it,
It shouldn't happen when i never fall in.

No!
it's not coincidence,
not fate,
Not even karma!

It's just deja vu!
I'm delusional!

What i saw was never happened,
What i felt was never right,
What i touch was never there.

If my five senses have since become numb,
why do i still feel it?

Is it because i still live in the past?
Or i find something familiar in that video?

Screw that video!
But i still wish both of you live happiness ever after..

If life was a game,
I'm sorry for not playing the rules,
I'm sorry for breaching it,
If there is any sentence,
I would plead you to game over me.

Irene hwa, stop grieving!
It's just a video, you doofer!

No comments:

Post a Comment