Thursday, September 17, 2009

Heartbroken?



Few minutes ago, i was sitting somewhere else and have a look at my friend's blog. At first, i thought he would write about his daily routine or something excitement. Out of my expectation, he wrote something which bring me to surprise.

Even he is my classmate, but i never thought he would face something like that. I never thought he was suffering right now. Well, u might say sure, this is not your problem what. But, the point is not there. The point is he is facing what i'm facing now. We encountered the same problem but the solution to it is totally different. He get the chance but i don't.

I'm not sorrowing, not grieving, not even regretting. I'm just lost. I lost when u left without taking a glance at me. I'm happy but am i? I wouldn't say how much you mean to me, because even if i do, nothing can do to make it right. I wouldn't say how much i love you, all i can say, since i went to kl, i never stop missing you.

No matter how hard i tried to convince them that you're just my friend, i would never be able to convince myself to the fact. i tried hard to get rid of you, i tried hard to get you out of my mind, but nothing seems right. I starting to hate when the darkness come, that's when i started to miss you, curl up in the blanket, tears started to flow slowly,memories started to taking it's role by playing all the scene in my mind and the sounds of breaking is echoing in my ears. By that time, i know i'm in pieces again.

This is when the Lady Gaga song playing in my mind " Can't read my, can't read my No, he can't read my poker face......Po..Po..Po..Poker face..Po..Po..Poker face" Followed by Avril lavigne's When you're gone " I never felt this way before.Everything that I do reminds me of you" Then it comes to Secondhand serenade's Fall for you "This is not what I intended.I always swore to you i'd never fall apart. You always thought that I was stronger.I may have failed but I have loved you from the start." Suddenly "Somebody call 911 Shawty fire burning on the dance floor.Whoa..I gotta cool her down" Oh crap! That's when my brother playing that song outside of my room. Totally drag me out of hell. Dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment