Sunday, September 6, 2009

Idols of my life (part two)



Here is my another idols, Melodii Cheang!! Recently, she been honours to accept Best journalism and Best student in Mass comm. No doubt, for somebody like her is fully deserve for this awards. Melodii cheang, 20 years old (or maybe more than that), Malaysian. She obtained 10 As in her spm, correct me if i'm wrong. Instead of choosing medical field, she decided to choose Mass comm which she claimed that is her interest. She is a good person, has a good attitude and never fail by your side when you need her but must make sure your timing is in the right time because she is busying all the time. You don't really know what is she doing. She can open her msn and put available but in fact she is BUSY! She has been dubbed as the most "SUI' person in the world. Because she will never call or text you unless you make the first move. Still, don't expect her to reply you even after you make the first move, because, again, she is BUSY! But the most enjoyable part is talking to her. You will never feel bored talking to her. She will say out many thing that you might not be expected. Try not to argue with her. Inevitable, you will lose out easily. Because like i say you will never expect what she is going to say next. I wonder if she serious before, because everytime i saw her, she is laughing all the time like there is no one else. In a word, she is worth to be friend with. I will cherish this friendship until the end of my life. You will be my friend, my idol forever. Wish you the best in your life. You got my support all the time. The GREATEST person in the PLANET- Melodii Cheang Chien Sing



No comments:

Post a Comment