Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Friendship

It's still hurt me,
It's hurt me as long as i care about this friendship.
I never know a friendship could inflict so much pain on me.
Did i care too much?
Did i demand too much?

You are a friend that everyone wish for,
A good listener;
A person to lean on;
A person to laugh with;

I treat you as best friend,
i told you everything,
everything of my life,
my shame history
Non-single of lie..

But,
all you can remember is everything that have already happened.
You forget to ask "How are you now?
Not a call or even a sms.

You told me,
Different friends play different roles,
I told you,
There is just different types of friends.

The moment i said that,
I realize,
it's my fault,
I forget one thing,
Different perception between us,
For me, you are my best friend
For you, i'm your friend.
So basically,
it's like this >
You are my best friend, I'm your friend

That's make us different in treating each other.
Don't worry,
i will change my perception..
This time will be
You are my friend, I'm your friend
fair and square



No comments:

Post a Comment