Sunday, March 7, 2010

Live for my dream..

Starting from this month, i will be fully concentrate on my studies.. No more distraction, no more love, no more fooling around.. Time to get back to the business.. This is the first time ever, i really want to do something good.. I saw the light of my future, and slowly i walk toward it.. I knoew i have to work very hard to get on.. Life is a game, live your life meaningfully.. Game will not be over as long as you know how to restart.. Click it, try it, and grasp on it..

James, i'm sorry as much as i love you.. You are my everything, but i couldn't let anything get in my way now.. I have to be rational.. Anyway, thanks god that i found you..

Dear all my friends, regarding to anything(especially LOVE) except education, i won't blah blah blah anymore.. If i off your phone straight away, dun blame it on me.. i've warned you..

2 comments:

  1. what happened..suddenly so motivated..
    anyway,add oil ya ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. u do read my blog ya.. U know like when u've seen ur future, no matter what, you will work hard to reach it right.. it reflect my current situation.. I never want to do something like now so badly..

    ReplyDelete