Sunday, January 17, 2010

James..

9am, hawker centre:

I: (touching his face) Dear, you look not so good.. you look tired..
J: Im just sleepy..
I: Hmm.. Im sorry for asking you to fetch me early in the morning..
J: No.. it's ok..
I: So what can i do to keep you up?
J: Morning kiss will do (grinning..)
I: (Kiss his lips) love you and good morning!
J: Hey, you never did that before.. (touching her forehead) something wrong with you? Say! What had you done last night?
I: Nothing.. Isn't that good i kiss you?
J: Its always feel good..(muackz) love you too!

12pm,his house

J: Do you want to eat anything?
I: You cook?
J: Ya..
I: But your food suck!
J: (knock her head) respect me please..
I: Anything will do..
J: Ok, love.. Muacks
I: So am i just watching you to cook?
J: Ya uh.. You are not allow to cook as long as im here..
I: Oh bunny you are so good (hug him)
J: Too late to realize that..

130pm, his bedroom

I: (lying on his bed) Bunny, have you ever think what your life will be without me?
J: ( Stretch his arm) come here..
I: (slowly turn to him)
J: I don't know..
I: I know.. I will be devastated..
J: Me too..
I: Hey, you are sleeping?!
J: No.. it's just when you are here, i can sleep well.. sweet dream
I: Don't make excuse! Wake up!!
J: Baby, let sleep together..
I: I'm not sleepy.. but ok since nothing to do..
J: Nothing to do? Well.. we could do something passionate(evil grin)..
I: (Yawning) im sleepy.. muacks.. good nite honey! love you..
J: Hahaha.. Love you too..


830pm, garden
I: (lying on his shoulder) Dear..
J: Ya?
I: Nothing.. I wish we could stay longer..
J: Can.. if you don't go back today..
I: (hold his hand tighter) huh...
J: Your hand is so cold.. Let me warm you up..
I: Dear hug me..
J: (hugging) why are you so sweet today? no.. it should be.. why are you so sweet recently? are you in love with me
I: Yes.. Im in love with you..
J: Hahaha.. i knew one day you will in love with me..
I: (Kiss him) i love you..
I: (long sighed) i guess thats it..
J: what?
I: We need to breakup.. I want to breakup..
J: ...
I: I'm sorry dear..
J: ...
I: Don't call me or text me.. live your own life.. take care yourself
J: Baby..(hug her)
I: (hug him back) I don't want to end this way.. I'm sorry.. i have to..
J: Now you can go.. Go before i ask you back.. You wouldn't want that happen..
I: sorry..

I lost a guy, who really love me..
I lost a guy, who appreciate me..
I lost a guy, who cherish me..

I sacrifice a guy that i start to love..
I sacrifice a guy that i start to appreciate..
And I never learn how to cherish him..

He is too good to be own,
I don't deserve the best..
I love you, james

2 comments:

  1. i'm really not understand he respect u , den u love him , den u he love u too, den u 2 din't get together..... I'm speachless.....

    ReplyDelete