Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Inchoate love 2

In the cinema:

I: ....(Sob sob)
W: Hey, are you crying?
I: No.. I'm ok..
W: What happened?
I: Theodore is so pity..
W: Hahahahah.. Com'on, it's just a movie.. nothing for you to cry..
I: Yeah, you cold blooded animal!
W: I'm not cold blooded.. ok, fine.. come here..

At the mall:

I: What are we going to do next?
W: Are you hungry?
I: Nawww.. still full.. You? I can accompany you if you want..
W: I have no idea what to eat.. Why don't we just shopping first, will decide later..
I: Shopping? You pay?
W: Hahahahahhaha
I: What? What's with hahahahahah?
W: Who say im going to pay?
I: Alright then, where is my allowance for this month?
W: You didn't agree, so no allowance..
I: ...(speechless)

(Pointing at a boutique shop)
W: Go and see if there are any clothes that you like..
I: Hahahaha, i got no money..
W: Go.. i pay for it
I: i thought someone say hes not going to pay?
W: If that someone is not going to pay, then someone will not talk to someone tonight.. and that someone will be very sad u know..(acting a sad face)
I: Glad that someone know.. but now i'm not in the mood of buying clothes
W: Hey, what's wrong? angry? Don't angry please.. pleeeeeaaassseee
I: Hey, what's wrong with you, i help you to save money..
W: No, don't.. Here take this money and go and buy..
I: I already say i'm not in the mood..
W: (examine her expression)
I: Huh? Can we just go?
W: Baby..
I: I'm not angry..
W: (stand still) Baby..
I: What?
W: (Pointing his lips) here..
I: (closer to him) you wish..
W: Hey!
I( Pulling him away) anyway i love you..
W: Me too..


W:

No comments:

Post a Comment