Saturday, April 3, 2010

My beau

Jamesnasian: why darl don't reply jek
Jamesnasian: hmph~
Irene: let u missssssssssss me ma
Jamesnasian: really missing lor
Jamesnasian: i thought something happened to u tim
Jamesnasian: wanna report police jor
Irene: i saw dear's message, after read, i throw the phone into the drawer
Irene: i knw i will reply u
Irene: so i try hard to control myself
Jamesnasian: i thought my phone ada prob too
Jamesnasian: uuu~
Irene: dear dear guai guai
Irene: darl give u kisses.. muacccccccccccckkkkkkzzzzzz
Jamesnasian: to know darl's safe
Jamesnasian: everything also ok lar
Jamesnasian: quite worrying lor
Irene: worry me is a good thing to me
Jamesnasian: not good for me mar. make me sam lor lor
Jamesnasian: white hair also a few extra jor
Irene: i help u to pluck..
Jamesnasian: darl har..
Jamesnasian: yai yai
Jamesnasian: darl~
Jamesnasian: still very upset mar
Jamesnasian: >.<
Irene: mmmm..
Irene: very sad
Irene: disappointed
Jamesnasian: hmm~
Jamesnasian: u know your dear gan chiong his darl so much, feeling any better mar?
Irene: going to b ok soon
Irene: dear dun worry
Jamesnasian: *kisses on your forehead*
Jamesnasian: everything it's going to be alright
Jamesnasian: *bao bao*
Irene: *bao bao*
Irene: im proud to have u
Jamesnasian: hee
Jamesnasian: i love to have u,
Jamesnasian: loving every second of it
Irene: hehhehhe..
Irene: u r my...
Irene: my...
Irene: my...
Irene: my...
Irene: my...
Irene: pet!
Jamesnasian: warf~
Irene: good dog..
Jamesnasian: =(
Irene: kidding la dear
Irene: dun sad dun sad
Jamesnasian: not sad lar
Jamesnasian: leo ku has a song also ma
Jamesnasian: being a pet is better than being a lover
Jamesnasian: but i dont want lar
Jamesnasian: lover of course better
Jamesnasian: especially if the other half is
Jamesnasian: you =D
Irene: sweeeeetttt ..
Irene: dear y u oway poke me in fb
Jamesnasian: miss u lar
Jamesnasian: poke u lor
Irene: sure stalk me again
Jamesnasian: i wanna find a button that says, kisses arr
Jamesnasian: or hugs aa
Jamesnasian: but don't have ma
Irene: my dear cute cute..
Irene: dear i knw what is ur weakness le
Jamesnasian: what
Irene: ur weakness is ME
Jamesnasian: yer
Jamesnasian: so true
Jamesnasian: don't abuse my weakness
Jamesnasian: it drives me crazy
Irene: hehehe..
Irene: can torture u le
Irene: dear + darl = happiness
Jamesnasian: <3 that statement
Jamesnasian: *hug hug hug*
Irene: dun wan..
Irene: torture dear..
Jamesnasian: T.T
Jamesnasian: then i'll hug myself for now
Irene: ok!
Jamesnasian: waa
Jamesnasian: this "!" somemore
Irene: har
Irene: dear i saw ur neck gt *ka li gai*
Irene: hmm..
Irene: u go n yyyy with which girl ar?
Jamesnasian: waa
Jamesnasian: just now eating curry
Jamesnasian: was a bit careless ma
Irene: u tot im stupid ar
Irene: what kinda excuse is that?
Jamesnasian: but darl, i see your lips now got curry stain neh
Jamesnasian: horr
Irene: opps.. forget to wipe it
Jamesnasian: horr
Irene: tot that can rape u secretly
Irene: n find reason to angry u
Jamesnasian: yai yai
Jamesnasian: told u no need rape lor
Jamesnasian: im yours de ma
Jamesnasian: when you're ignoring me
Jamesnasian: drives me crazy
Jamesnasian: thinking whether u're well or not
Jamesnasian: drinking ur fav orange juice or not
Jamesnasian: or wearing black because u're moody
Irene: I am sorry..
Irene: no more ignoring you..
Irene: i love u..
Jamesnasian: im sure u do
Jamesnasian: that's why im loving u too
Irene: There are 4 steps to happy happiness, 1 you, 2 me, 3 our hearts 4 eternity!
Irene: want to study le
Jamesnasian: Okie
Jamesnasian: wait wait
Jamesnasian: darl
Jamesnasian: before that
Irene: ya
Jamesnasian: how are u feeling now
Jamesnasian: still upset ma?
Irene: im feeling better!
Jamesnasian: don't tire yourself
Jamesnasian: or starve yourself k
Jamesnasian: drink lots of fluids
Irene: Ok dear!
Jamesnasian: get lots of rest
Jamesnasian: love you darl
Jamesnasian: mwarhx
Irene: message me b4 u slp..
Jamesnasian: okie dokie


*When something makes me unhappy, you are there to make me happy.. Love it!!
p/s : start to study now..

No comments:

Post a Comment