Wednesday, October 14, 2009

This is me..




I wouldn't say i have a bunch of friends in the college,
I wouldn't say i'm close to everyone in my class,
I wouldn't say the problem is lie on them.


Since coming to kl,
i try to withdraw myself from society,
I hate socialization,
as much as i hate boot licking so that i can gain more friends.

Hypocrite,
Pseudo,
Masquerade,
simply ain't my thing!

I wouldn't say i don't care when i realize i don't have much friends,
I care,
but on the other hand,
I'm not really care.

I say "NO" to all the activity,
I reject them everytime i can,
It's not because i hate to be with them,
It's just because i need some time to be alone.

I will talk to you if u want,
But,
If you don't give a damn about me,
then i won't care.


3 comments:

  1. it sounds sad
    but somehow i like this.
    我不说 不是因为我不知道
    我不参与 不是因为我不要
    我只是想要享受一个人的宁静

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..rite..
    i need some time to be alone..

    ReplyDelete
  3. muz practise positive thinking ya girl =)..
    you are not a bad person though..deserves a better luck..
    try to socialize and feel the happiness from it..
    not necessary to criticize or being hypocrite..it's a norm..
    take care!

    ReplyDelete